LabVIEW vs. E-Prime

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Feb 24 21:07:48 UTC 2009

Greg,

>LabVIEW programing is my day job.  My wife is currently working
>towards her PhD in psychometrics and her department uses E-Prime for
>running experiments.  I am helping out one of her classmates with a
>project since no one in the program really knows much about
>programming and they were having a difficult time on their own.

Ah, so you did get stuck with a decree from on high :).  Same here,
if I had my druthers I would still program everything in C, or
perhaps graduate to C++ or MatLab.  Please post a comparison review
here once you get more experience, perhaps some of us would want to
switch to LabVIEW if we only knew it better.

Thanks,