Problem with experiment

Greg Osenbach gosenbach at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 08:38:17 UTC 2009

Hello, I am new to E-Prime and I am attempting to put together an
experiment and I am having some difficulty.

The idea is to present 2 choices (A and B).  The subject then chooses
the more attractive of the two (i.e. greater precieved value).  At
this point if the subject chose A, I would like to increase the value
of B and run the slide again.  I used a Goto just after the slide with
a conditional statement and placed the label prior to the slide with
some code to update the variables.  So this is roughly how it is
setup:

Inline (Setup)
Label
Inline (increment a counter and update the display string)
Slide
Inline (update variables and Goto Label)

Any time I am changing a variable that is in the list I am updating the list.

The problem that I am running into is that when the slide displays
again, it has the same values on it.  Any suggestions?

I have tried using a ListObj.Draw, however that did not seem to work.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Greg