send pause tag to EEG

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 3 10:59:00 UTC 2009

Hi,

We have an EGI system here too, and yes, the 'offtotheloo' tag seems to be missing. Then again, are you really interested in analysing that anyway? If you do event-related, it is generally the case that info outside the range of tags is thrown away anyway. Let's say, however, you like to include 'resting state activity', then typically, you'd include that as a condition, right? So, add a cellnumber to the CellList (see EGI biological addons for E-Prime manual), label it 'Pause', and just send a trigger like you would trigger any other condition. Afterwards, you can always filter out, or in, those triggers.

Unless you actually want to pause recording as such, but then I'd suggest just pausing the recording of EEG on your (net station?) computer.

Best,

Mich

Michiel Spapé

Research Fellow