six letters

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 7 09:12:28 UTC 2009

Hi Ashraf,

Go to START>RUN, type 'mspaint', hit Enter, get your measuring tape and calculator ready and get to it (creating many images of such, saving as .bmp, etc), I'd say. At least that's what I believe most people in your situation would do. Or, alternatively, use a slide, enter six textdisplays in it, and fill them with the letters.

Cheers,

Mich

Michiel Spapé

Research Fellow