Sampling Trials from SubTrial Procedure

Tracy lennertz.t at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 11:55:55 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to set-up an experiment with 4 Group Procedures.

First, all participants get the same Practice Block and Practice Block
List.

Then,  participant will be assigned to one of four Group Procedures,
specified on a "BlockList" as follows
Group1Pro	(e.g., participant 1, 5...)
Group2Pro	(e.g., participant 2..)
Group3Pro	(e.g., participant 3...)
Group4Pro    (e.g., participant 4..)

On each Group Procedure (e.g., "Group1Pro"), I have placed a list
(e.g., Group1List).  This list calls for the Procedure "BlockProc" has
an attribute [ListName].  This attribute should call what List is
displayed to the participants -- Each participant wills see two
lists.  Sampling is sequential, meaning participants should get the
first list followed by the second; 1 cycle is set to equal two
samples.

Then, on the "BlockProc" there is a "TrialList."  There is a nested
variable in this list that references the [ListName] from the
"BlockProc". My Lists are underefenced E-Objects, which should be
called into the trial list, depending on what Lists are references in
the "BlockProc."  This same set-up (with different lists) occurs for
the other 3 Groups.

For some reason, my experiment will only run 2 two trials (I think
this is related to the "BlockProc") rather than running through the
whole list (128 trials).  Both the "TrialList" and my unreferenced
Lists have 128 trials.  It is sampling one trial from each list,
rather than 128 from list1 and then 128 from list 2.

How can I get each the experiment to run through each list
completely?  (e.g., List 1 -- 128 trials then List 2 --128), rather
than exiting after 2 trials?

Thank you very much for your time -- any help is greatly appreciated.

-- Tracy