Target position

ashraf ash2003raff at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 21:14:27 UTC 2009

Thank you very much , you said "do not forget to tell e-prime the
dimensions of your screen first" . execuse me i do not understand ,...
Tell me  how could i make circle letters subtended, 0.61 by 0.41
exactly
and the Flanker letter  out of  the Circle subtended 0.81 by 0.51.

Target position differs according to six possible position ,how
  Flanker letter position differs according to two possible position :
right/Lift,how