Echo to display--how can I get more control?

Derek Powell derek.powell.asu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 17:40:49 UTC 2009

@Peter Quain

I've tried adding a text box with [Slide1.RESP], which works in my
feedback object, to my Slide1 Object.  E-Prime doesn't like it, says
that it doesn't exist, which makes sense, because it doesn't yet.

@Blaire

I have used three echoes, but each displays all of the response text
(the "correct response" for the slide is a 3 character string).  I
couldn't see anything in the echo display properties that would let me
set the allowable keys.

Thanks for the responses though.