Displaying multiple images simultaneously

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:50:02 UTC 2009

Hey Michael,

If you use a slideobject (find it on the left and drag it onto your
procedure) you can then fit multiple imageobjects into that slide.
Simply open the slide and find the different kind of objects (text,
image, movie, sound etc) in the top part of the screen. Click on the
image object and then click somewhere in your slide et voila: an
image, do this again and you have two images in one slide ergo: two
images that appear simultaneously. Use the dropdown menu in the top
part of the slidescreen to select either one of the objects in the
slide in order to change their properties (green properties button
rifht of the dragdown menu), or change the properties for the slide as
a whole by using the white properties button (left of the dragdown
menu).

This should bring you somewhat further.

Good luck on it!