Displaying multiple images simultaneously

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:27:15 UTC 2009

Sure...!

Make two attributes to a list, one called image1 and one called image2
(for instance). Then at the properties of your imageobjects in your
slide, make one refer to image1 (use the text: [image1]  under
properties at the position of the filename) and one to image2
( [image2] ).

Susan is right. Obviously you are very welcome to ask your questions
here (we all started out clueless on e-prime), but this is a bit of a
timeconsuming process on your part (waiting for replies), while these
are pretty basic things that are covered in the guide (have you got
the guide?) and in several example scripts.

Do feel free to ask more questions.

Best regards,

liwenna