problem with summation of responses

saraag sara.agosta at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 22:31:09 UTC 2009

Hi all!

I have a behavioral task that consists in series of choices (money)
between two possibilities (now or delay), the subject respond with the
mouse (1 or 2) and the response is recorded as Pres.Stim.RESP, the
ammount of the two different proposals is recorded in the column
"RNow" or "RDelay".
I would like, for each choice (1 or 2) to sum the ammounts to the
previuos ones, so that I have two summations: one for the choice 1
(Now) and one for the choice 2 (delay)
and I would like to show just after the choice,

I tried starting from the initialization of the variables:

Dim Winning1 As Summation
Dim Winning2 As Summation
Dim RNow As Integer
Dim RDelay As Integer

and then just after the presentation slide:

If PresStim.RESP=1 Then

	Winning1.AddObservation  RNow

If Pres.Stim.RESP=2 Then

                Winning2.AddObservation RDelay

End If

But this script is not working and I have no idea of what is
missing...

Can you help me?
Thank you very much!
Sara