Greg Osenbach gosenbach at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:46:28 UTC 2009

Tiffany,

I have been doing this with Tab Delineated Text Files (v.s. .CSV) and it has
been working fine for me.  There is an example in the E-Basic help file
under the Factor.Load Method.

Factor.Load (method)Factor.Load (method)

Syntax

Factor.Load

Description

Loads the attribute and level data into the Factor object.

Comments

Factor.Load applies only when Factor.LoadMethod = ebLoadMethodEmbedded or
ebLoadMethodFile

Example

'This example sets the List to be loaded from the file,
'and identifies the text file to be used.

List1.LoadMethod = ebLoadMethodFile

List1.Filename = "MyTextFile.txt"

List1.Load

'Note: To run this example in E-BasicExample.es, copy the
'script above and paste it into the Setup InLine object.
'Create MyTextFile.txt as a tab-delimited text file containing
'attribute header information in the working directory.
Good Luck,
Greg