External application to call a series of .ebs2 files?

frankbosco google at frankbosco.com
Sat Mar 14 06:21:45 UTC 2009

David,

Thanks very much for your suggestion!  I've created a script for this
purpose in Autoit (it works very well).  I don't know how to attach a
file in this window, so please feel free to download it from my
personal website (see link below), and share.  In the .zip file, I
have included the Autoit script file, a compiled version, and a
basic .txt instruction file.

http://www.frankbosco.com/call_ebs.zip

All the best,
Frank