Emulate paper-and-pencil style quiz with E-Prime?

frankbosco google at frankbosco.com
Mon Mar 16 15:04:10 UTC 2009

Dear E-Prime group,

I would like to administer a quiz-like experiment with E-Prime 2.0
which allows participants to see and change their responses to
previous questions (i.e., allows Ss to navigate back and forth,
emulating a paper-and-pencil style quiz).  I need help with having the
previous responses show up when Ss return to previous items to change
their responses, and be overwritten when a new response is made.   I’m
currently using a slide object with the quiz item and four clickable
boxes to the left of the response options, but I am not tied to this
method.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Frank