Dot-Probe task using E-Prime

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Sat May 9 08:30:58 UTC 2009

Are your stimuli pictures or words? Do you need fixed stimulus pairs
(for instance when using two facial pictures of the same person in
each trial) or should stimulus pairs be randomised?
Do you need control over the contingency with which the probe appears
on the position of either of the stimulus (or should it just be 50% on
each type of stimulus?)

I'll get back to you on monday with more details when I am on my 'e-
prime' computer.. I just happened to have been working on dot probes
for the past few weeks. ;)