help--alternating text and image stimuli

Rick O'Gorman rickogorman at gmail.com
Fri May 22 09:00:33 UTC 2009

You're welcome, glad to contribute something back.

I made a typo in my previous post--toward the end of the long paragraph,
it should read "So in my relevant list, I had a variable called STIMTYPE
that took either a value of 'pic' or 'text' depending on another
variable setting".

Sorry about that,

Rick

--
Rick O'Gorman, PhD
Psychology, Faculty of Development and Society
Collegiate Crescent Campus,
Sheffield Hallam University,
Sheffield
S10 2BP

Phone: 0114 225 5788 Fax: 0114 225 2430

http://www.shu.ac.uk/psychology/staff/OGorman.html

No passion can survive a woman's seeing her lover hold
his fork in the wrong way.
                                   ~Edith Wharton