Incorrect Triggers Codes

justine justinetimmins at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 19:31:41 UTC 2009

I am using E-Prime to run an ERP experiment in conjunction with
Neuroscan. Currently, Neuroscan is registering incorrect trigger codes
for two events.

In E-prime I have triggers for the following events in 4 conditions:

NP1 (11, 22, 33, 44)

Verb (1, 2, 3, 4)

NP2 (111, 222, 333, 444)

Right now, 333 and 444 are showing up in Neuroscan on the EEG as 118
and 777 respectively. I have no idea why. I was wondering if it was
because I copied and pasted the column codes into E-Prime from Excel,
and those cells in Excel contained a formula (i.e., I had IF formulas
for the respective codes to avoid errors).

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Many thanks, Justine VanDyke
Ph.D. Candidate
University of South Florida