combining 3 eprime files into 1 file - or a work around???

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Nov 2 19:22:54 UTC 2009

Michiel,

OMG, that is so cool!  Just now tested this with
EP1.2 under Vista -- in all my years of using
E-Prime I never knew or thought of this, I wish I
had known this trick years ago!  Not even Matt
Lenhart at PST seems to know about this.

Just to fill in another detail about this trick,
once you have a number of EP1 windows open, any
new .es will load into the topmost ES window, so
you can control which .es file loads into which ES window.

Thanks a bunch!