how to... make a 'for 0 to x' variable that can insert digits IN an attribute name?

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 21:41:48 UTC 2009

Hello Ben,

Thanks for such a quick reply!

It should become something like that indeed!

 But... correct me if I am wrong (I am at home now so no e-prime at my
disposal, i'll certainly give it a try tomorrow), it seems that in the
code you wrote the 'second m' is placed outside the attributename
whereas I actually need it to be inside the attribute name, to adress
attributes called "restid1", "restid2" and "restid3" .

And (but thats secondary at the moment) it should be a variable other
than m as m will run up till 16, whereas this piece of code should be
repeated every 4 lines of m.