Calling the Current List (VB6 me parallel)

Ariana Rubin psr-ari at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:25:16 UTC 2009

In the middle of a list's proc, if a subject hits the space bar I want
it to terminate the list.  I got that to work, but I have 29 of these
lists that all need the same thing to happen.  If I do each one
independently I can now verify that I get a script to large to compile
error.
Instead, of what I have now:
If ImageDisplay1.RESP = "{SPACE}" then
List1.Terminate
Goto Label3

I want to change List1 to be the current list, whichever one it is.  I
know that in standard VB6, I could just substitute in me.Terminate.
How can I do this in E-Prime?

Thanks for all your help in advance!