display refreshing in tobii eyetracking extensions for eprime?

Adam Osth adamosth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 22:45:39 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I'm currently running EPrime 2.0 with extensions for Tobii for eyetracking.
I have this problem where in the data, every trial seems to have a couple of
points in which "-1" is returned for the fixation location. I've heard that
this is caused by the display refreshing after a certain amount of time. Is
there any way to control when the display refreshes so it won't do that when
a stimulus is being presented?

It should be noted that my stimuli only display for 4500 ms, so it doesn't
have to refresh while the stimulus is up.

Adam