pause function

Yan Yu yanhyu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:09:50 UTC 2009

Hi Eprimers,

I used a script to excute the pause function, however, during the
experiment, whenever I pause it a second time, eprime will quit the task.
My knowledge on scripting is minimal. I am wondering if anybody can help me
out.

Here is the inline script that I placed at the beginning of each block.

'Check for UserBreakState
'Pause2 is run only if Ctrl+Shift is pressed
If (GetUserBreakState <> 0) Then
 'Incorrect CLng Object reference Pause2.InputMasks.Add
Keyboard.CreateInputMask("{SPACE}", "", CLng(Pause.Duration), CLng("1"),
ebEndResponseActionTerminate, CLogical("Yes"), "", "", "ResponseMode:All
ProcessBackspace:Yes")
 NetStation_SendTrialEvent c, Pause2
    NetStation_SendTRSPEvent c, Pause2
 Pause2.InputMasks.Add Keyboard.CreateInputMask("{SPACE}", "",
CLng(Pause2.Duration), CLng("1"), ebEndResponseActionTerminate,
CLogical("Yes"), "", "", "ResponseMode:All ProcessBackspace:Yes")
 Pause2.Run
 'Added code
 SetUserBreakState 0
End If