SlideSounds and Ebasic

Adam Osth adamosth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 18:21:59 UTC 2009

Hey all,

I have a quick question about using infile commands to change the properties
of a particular slide. I currently have a game in which subjects have to tap
out a rhythm, and an infile which checks to make sure the rhythm was correct
and give them feedback depending on how they did.

The check is okay and works fine. The problem is that I want to have a sound
file on the slide play when they get the rhythm correct, but not play if
they get the rhythm wrong.

However, I couldn't find anything in the SlideSoundOut properties that would
enable me to do this.

Any suggestions?

Adam