Timing picture onset

David McCoy david.b.mccoy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 19:58:42 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I am creating an experiment that requires a cue (a dot) to appear to
the left or right of a word. I want to vary the onset time of this
dot. So word comes on immediately but then dot can occur to the left
or right (while word is still presented) at say 1000 ms, 1500 ms, or
1750 ms after the onset of the word. Is there a way of timing when an
image occurs on a slide? There isn't anything in the properties of the
image. Thanks!