Port I/O device driver error

sofia laureano sofia.schelten at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:14:20 UTC 2009

Hi David,

Thank you so much for your great reply!

I’ve done what you've recommended, but when I try to run the
PortDriverInstaller.exe I get this Warning:

The software you are installing for this hardware: PST Port I/O Driver
has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with
windows XP.
Continuing your installation of this software may impair or
destabilize the correct operation of your system either immediately or
in the future. Microsoft strongly recommends that you stop this
installation now and contact the hardware vendor for software that has
passed Windows Logo Testing.

Continue Anyway / STOP installation

What do you reckon I should do?

Many thanks,