problems with long video files

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Sep 3 15:00:08 UTC 2009

Jeff,

For the record, do you use EP2 under Vista or XP?  MovieDisplay is
known to have problems under Vista (just run a search on the E-Prime
Google Group or the PST Forum to see for yourself).  No ideas if you
still have trouble under XP.

BTW, I notice that in the E-Prime Google Group the topic "Multiple
video files", which is where this post appears.  This makes for a
confusing thread in the archive, making it hard for others to find
things in the future (or am I wrong to think of this Group as a
problem-solving aid going forward?).  Please everyone, let's avoid
this in the future.  If you want to actually post a new question,
please do not alter an existing unrelated thread.  Thanks.