Inline for calling feedback screen in unreferenced objects

Tobi tobias.fw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 12:29:10 UTC 2009

Hi again,

doing some more work on this strange E-Prime behaviour, I found out
that every Inline, calling for an objects (no matter if elsewhere in
the program or in unreferenced objects) will cause the object to show
only the background and no text as long as some variable or attribute
(in square brackets) is embedded in the text. So it seems to be a
general problem. Still, maybe some of you know a solution...

Tobias