correct answer depending on "group" startup information

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:03:52 UTC 2009

I think I posted a reply to this thread (I wrote one for sure ^.^) but
it doesn't show up... my guess is that I hit 'reply to author' by
accident, but I can't find a record of that anywhere. Tobias, if you
didn't receive mail from me, let me know, then I'll repost (right now
I am a bit lazy to do so... it's time for me to go home...).

Have a good evening everyone!