stimulus location

ashraf ash2003raff at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 09:11:08 UTC 2010

on a 38-cm computer screen placed 60 cm away from the
subjects.. The task display consisted of
a circle (2.6º radius) of six letters centered at fixation, plus a
peripheral distractor letter, presented to the left or right of the
circle,º 4 away from fixation.. Each of the
circle letters subtended 1.5º by º1.1 , and the distractor letter
subtended º1.8by º1.4.
circle contained one target, and subjects were instructed to indicate
which of the target letters was present in the circle by
pressing either the ‘‘0’’ or the ‘‘2’’ key on the numerical pad of the
computer as quickly as possible .Is this radius is suitable from the
perspective of visual acuity