response event to writeport oddities

andrew hill neurodrum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 16:51:24 UTC 2010

thanks Michael,

i'm not sure i understand your reply 100%, but thanks for it anyway :)

one thing i didn't mention, is that my ImageDisplay object only displays for 50ms, but accepts input for 1000ms (to cover subject responses during most of the following Fixation object duration).

are you suggesting another slide between ImageDisplay and Fixation, that "watches" for the response?  if so, then i can probably just put the "InLineResponse" before the Fixation then. i'm not sure of how to code it.. something like this maybe?

InLineResponse.Duration = ImageDisplay.RT

	If ImageDisplay.ACC = "1" Then
		Writeport &H378, 100
	else
		Writeport &H378, 200