Random number generation

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 9 10:32:40 UTC 2010

Hi,
What David said, or: just shuffle an array with the numbers 1 to 100.

Dim i as Integer
Dim Rand100(1 to 100) as Integer
For i = 1 to 100
	Rand100(i) = i 'fills array
Next i

RandomizeArray Rand100 'randomises

For i = 1 to 100
	Debug.Print "Random number is = " & Rand100(i) 'show output
Next i

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow
Perception & Action group