E-Prime Tricks

Nick F nickfraenkel at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:08:29 UTC 2010

Hi,

I just thought I'd post here in case it's of interest to anyone on
this list. Over the course of programming numerous experiments in E-
Prime I've figured out a few tricks that I find quite handy and which
I think should be applicable to a fairly wide range of different types
of experiment. I thought I might as well write them up in case they're
of use to others, and am planning to post them occasionally on our lab
website. I've already posted the first and am hoping to find time to
put up some more over the next few weeks.

If you're interested, the first one - on setting global variables - is
here:
http://www.pc.rhul.ac.uk/sites/attentionlab/2010/03/eprime-global-variables/

I would of course be very interested in anyone else's E-Prime tricks
(or improvements / alternatives to the above technique) - please feel
free to add them in the comments section of the page above!

Best,

Nick Fraenkel
Department of Psychology
Royal Holloway, University of London