Block random design question

Johnny wfjohnny at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 14:46:11 UTC 2010

I have problem designing block random.  My design includes two blocks
with 20 stimuli items to be presented in each block.  My questions
is:  How I can make e-prime (randomly) draw 10 items from block 1 and
then move on to block 2 to draw another 10 items.  When the first
cycle is complete, e-prime should go back to block 1 and then 2 to
draw the rest of the items (10 respectively) not drawn in the first
cycle.  I am desperate to know how to do this.  I have tried <Reset
Sampling> by setting the list exit after 10 samples and 2 cycles, but
failed to get the random condition I wish.

Could anyone help me with this?  I am pretty new so please try
explaining it in detail or write to me at <wfjohnny at gmail.com> if you
don't get what I meant.