Cumulative response time from multiple sources in a single trial

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Apr 19 18:34:03 UTC 2010

Joe,

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
takes any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours (although latest
reports indicate more like 10 days) -- this is pretty much their
substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of it.  3) If
you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please extend the courtesy
of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take ...

For info on getting key or button releases, see the "{key}
nomenclature" topic of the online E-Basic Help.  Beyond that, I think
the "Key Release" and "Multiple Response Collection" examples
downloadable from PST would be places to look for more ideas.