auditory secondary task

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Apr 20 13:45:44 UTC 2010

Antonello,

Sounds like you want to run some kind of a "dual
task" experiment.  We had a thread about this
toward the end of last year, please take a look
at
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/360a5c54d63ae241
.  You might also try a search using "dual task",
and the Dual Task example downloadable from the PST web site.