E Prime and Black Box

Shivani R shivani.shivipr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 23:40:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

The table got screwed up. I am again putting the table here:

Time lag                                   Actual time lag
in script(ms)                             I am getting in
                                                 real time(ms)

800                                               600
400                                               250 or 262
200                                               172 or 82.5 or 95
100                                                20
50                                                 -80

Regards
Shivani