Trials getting flipped

Shivani R shivani.shivipr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 20:07:15 UTC 2010

Hi,

I just want to clear one more thing about your experiment. How many
stimuli you have in all in the trial list? Are you putting them all in
one trial list or pulling them from different sub trial lists
randomly? I want to know this because I am performing a similar
experiment as yours for word - non word with no more than 3
consecutive words or non words and I am not facing any problem with
this. Here in this experiment, I have just one trial list which
consists of all my stimuli, I am not pulling stimuli from the sub
trial lists. The problem of flipping starts when I pull the stimuli
from sub trial lists.

Regards
Shivani