Getting different images at the same size

gilis giladsabo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 09:42:10 UTC 2010

Hello,

I use different stimuli and flankers in my experiment (JPG files) and
I want the computer to a. download the different stimuli at the same
specific size exactly (e.g., 2 visual degrees), and the same thing for
the  flankers (can be done accurately enough with photoshop-if so, I
will return to it). b. that the distance between flankers and stimuli
will allways be the same (I have flanker above and below the stimuli).
How can it be done?

Regards
Gilis