Error in timing synchronisation

slasher adityakumar.bme at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 14:27:11 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am kind of stuck a timing discrepancy on E-pime when I am running it
from E-sys presentation system. My presentation is supposed to be
starting at 28sec however they seems to be some sort of an offset and
it does not begin at the correct time (found this out from the t-dat
file, at least I think thats what the t-dat file showed). So when I
run my entire paradigm for 5 min which contains a total of 16
presentation, I am finally off by 16 or 17 secs (1sed per presentation
is what I am guessing) and the duration ends up being between 5min
15sec and 5min 20 sec.

Can you please help me in this regard?

Cheers,
Kumar.