Mouse Scrolling Wheel activation in EPrime?

ai_ayumi snow_1000days at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 02:48:24 UTC 2010

"continuous collection" as in "as long as the mouse is pressed, EPrime
will keep recognizing it as key-pressed, so key-pressed inlines are
issued".

I do know you can do on- and off-presses (using { } or {- }), but ON/
OFF doesn't seem to work with the mouse (doesn't allow {- } releases)
I am trying to piece something together using examples from EBasics
Help, but nothing seem to work so far...