Image Display

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Aug 26 02:05:14 UTC 2010

Dave,

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
really does like to take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they strive
to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty much their
substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of it.  3) If you
do get an answer from PST Web Support, please extend the courtesy of
posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take ...

Either restructure your program to put all your image files directly
into the the same folder as the experiment program file so that you do
not need to use a path, or use a relative instead of an absolute path
name within your program.  And if you do use path names, make sure to
use forward slashes "/" instead of backslashes "\" (sorry, I don't have
the link on hand for where I discuss this more fully, but you can look
that up yourself).