URGENT help needed! : Object amount limit?

dpschpak dpschpak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 20:38:08 UTC 2010

I am trying to construct an experiment of many questionnaires, and my
Prof wants each question to be it's own object and for it to all be in
one experiment. Given the nature of these questionnaires that will
require hundreds (possibly breaking into 1000+) of TextDisplays,
InLines, and Labels. I've been adding TextDisplays and received this
error message:

Unable to get Toolbox item.

I can't seem to add any more TextDisplays. Have I reached some sort of
object limit?
She wants me to finish this by the end of next week so I need help
ASAP. Anyone ever have this problem?