URGENT help needed! : Object amount limit?

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Aug 27 15:06:07 UTC 2010

Hi David, &al.
I see you beat me to it! Just to add to this: Excel pre 2007 could handle up to 702 rows (26*26 + 26), after 2007, they showed some sign of listening to customers misusing it by changing that to something like 18304 (26*26*26 + 26*26 + 26).

...No, that's not 18304 row-objects!
Cheers,
Mich

Michiel Spapé