need answers for SRbox, plz!

coglab760 hahajy15 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 01:34:37 UTC 2010

To whom it may concerned,

Hello, I'm on the master program in Cognitive Phychology at Ewha
Womans University.
We have some problems to use the SR box for our experiment using a
naming task.

Our lab have recently perchased a new computer and E-Prime 2.0.
We want to make a procedure for a naming experiment using the SR box
and the voice key.
However, the SR box doesn't work.
The lights of the buttons of the box are always on, which seems to be
a problem.
And the keys cannot be detected by E-Prime.

We use Windows XP with Inter Core Quad.
I've already tried to change com port numbers, but it didn't work.
How can I fix this?
Or do you think there could be another problems besides the box, such
as the microphone?

Any Answers Welcomed and Appreciated.
Thank you.

Sincerely,