need answers for SRbox, plz!

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Dec 6 06:00:03 UTC 2010

Hi,
This should indeed be the correct answer - that is to say, if the lights on the SR Box stay on, it means the SR Box is not correctly installed - either on the computer or on the experiment. Therefore:
- Try the SRBox example programs from PST - if THEY don't work, you can be pretty sure it's not YOUR experiment that is the problem.
- If they indeed don't work, try reinstalling E-Prime (it should try to install drivers for the SRBox - if you or someone had selected 'please don't install unverified drivers', it will have gone awry).
- Check to see what Com Port the SRBox is actually on. If you don't know how, ask your system administrator. E-Prime can only address com ports 1-4, for some reason, so if you have installed a ton of other stuff that uses these (i run into that problem quite often), you may have some difficulty.
Best,
Mich