Please help developing adaptive paradigm

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 10:18:00 UTC 2010

In addition, and this is something that I probably wouldn't bother to
implement unless you really want it, you could have e-prime write the
achieved level of difficulty into a .txt file (a separate file for
each subject) at the end of one session. At the next session this .txt
file could be read again by the program and the stored difficulty
level could be used again.

best,

liw