nested list according to startup information

Tobias tobias.fw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:41:10 UTC 2010

Hi there,

some time ago I asked here in the forum how to specify a correct
response according to startup information (such as group, session
etc.). A solution similar to this was suggested (I think by liwenna):

If c.getattrib ("group") = 1 then
       c.setattrib "CorrectResponse", c.getattrib ("CorrectRespA")
       elseif c.getattrib ("group") = 2 then
       c.setattrib "CorrectResponse", c.getattrib ("CorrectRespB")
end if

Well that worked perfectly. However, this time I don't want to
specifiy the correct response but which nested list is called from
another list.
This doesn't seem to work similarly, probably because an attribute in
the list (i.e. "nested") refering to a variable, e.g. [listA] tries to
already call a list before an inline can deliver that information.

Any ideas how to solve that problem?

THanks a lot,
Tobias