nested list according to startup information

Tobias tobias.fw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:45:41 UTC 2010

David,

thanks a lot for the files. It helped me finding my fault.

I was using

If c.getattrib ("group") = 1 or c.getattrib ("group") = 3 or
c.getattrib ("group") = 5 or c.getattrib ("group") = 7 then
       c.setattrib "nested1", c.getattrib ("grouped")

whereat "grouped" is not an attribute... that is why the error message
came.

Now it works, though.

By the way: Apparently you are still using E-Prime 1. Is there a
particular reason for that?

Best,
Tobias