Joystick direction as response & RT

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Feb 3 11:19:10 UTC 2010

Hi,
Well - I do actually have script that gets you to run an XBOX-360 controller (convenient, because they connect using USB and Microsoft tends to release source-code for drivers of such things) on one computer which then connects with a serial cable to another one running E-Prime? It's even able to send continuous data from the various buttons and sticks on the XBOX, AND can receive commands to make it vibrate! Groovy!
Best,
Mich

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow