Face Recognition Task

scarpais scarpais at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 17:23:15 UTC 2010

Hi liw,

Thank you so much for your quick response. I apologise for the late
reply.

In answer to your first comment, the teacher felt that given time
constraints, it would be impossible to program this design (dot
probe). I have little time in which to do this task! It is ostensibly
a simple design from my point of you also but I know little about E
Prime and I think that's what he was getting at.

In answer to the following:

Do I get this correctly: you first want to run a list of faces each
> shown once for a designated time and the subject does not need to do
> anything but view? Followed by a list of words and again the subject
> only needs to view? Then faces are shown again and this time the
> subject needs to indicate by a buttonpress whether or not this face
> has been shown before, followed by a word list and again subjecst need
> to indicate whether or not they recognise the words?

This is correct. Simple as you can see. Only again, the fact that I
know little about E Prime is making the task impossible. I have now
sat for hours trying to work out how to do this to no avail :(