closing another application when Eprime resumes from suspend

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Feb 8 19:14:35 UTC 2010

Matt,

Thanks for posting back with the response from PST.  Just in case
anyone else wants to use the AppClose command, note that you will not
find it in the Index of the online E-Basic Help.  Instead, if you
want to see the documentation then you will need to use the Find
feature to find the topic.  I will have to take that up with PST Web Support.